WILDFOX BABY









Ahhh I've been so so so busy over the last two-ish months, haven't blogged in forever it feels! Well atleast Wildfox's Spring 2011 Collection came out, was starting to lack in new clothing haha :) Have to say I quite like the shoot too, very elegant yet girly as Wilfox tends to be. Speaking of, when I find the time I am planning on actually getting a Wildfox Sweater myself.. been saying it for agers just haven't found the time. Gahhh. What's new in the last two months you ask? IT'S SUMMER! Hell yes! Well it's not actually 'officially' summer yet, but hey it's Australia.. summer is like every day. Oh and one of my lovely friends bought me some uber cool denim American Flag shorts from Sydney somewhere, and for no occasion either which was truely one of the nicest things someone has ever done. So I have been wanting to wear them everyday! Finally wore my Doc Marten's out too, seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 it was truely freaken amazing! You all have  to see it, no doubt pretty much the whole world will have seen it by now nearly. My full outfit for that was my white Doc Marten's (I think I posted a picture of them?), bonds sweater & my American Flag shorts. Well I will have to quit being slack and blog more, try my hardest :)
Love you all,
xxx

No comments: