It's Been A While.


Just got home from the geogous Melbourne today. Slept most of the train ride even though it was morning. Still tired from the night before, which we went and saw Mary Poppins. It was completely amazing, brilliant costumes and set and really amazing singers. I forgot how much I love Melbourne, how lovely all the little vintage shops are and they tend to have the kindest type in them. Sitting on a side walk in the morning drinking ice tea and eating croissants with busy people rushing about going to work and such, it's deffinately something worth getting up for. Well I'll talk more on this, and what I bought!! Oh I think I could go on forever about how mesmerizing the place is.

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

oh im gald you had an amazing trip! looks lovely! Mary Poppins is the cutest story ever... makes me want to be a child again! lovely blog post! xxxx http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com